This facial oil has the incredible ability to leave skin soft and supple without being greasy. When used with your recommended serum or moisturizer, Matrix Oil will give an extra boost of hydration. For extremely dry skin, Matrix Oil should be used at night with a moisturizer. This special blend of oils can also be used to quickly heal household scrapes, scratches and minor burns.
- Retinol - This formula has a low dose of encapsulated delivery system that provides maximum release with reduced irritation typically associated with retinoid use. Retinol diminishes the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles by stimulating collagen production. Additionally, Retinol stimulates cell regeneration to enhance skin tone and texture and to reduce the appearance of discolorations, age spots, and occasional blemishes. This mild but effective dosage can be used during the day and night. Recommended using sunscreen for daytime use.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals and prevent cellular damage from occurring. Vitamin E is one of the most powerful antioxidants but your body cannot produce it, which means you have to make sure you are getting enough of this valuable nutrient in your diet or skin care formula. Good sources for Vitamin E are fruits and vegetables like apples and spinach.
- Argan Oil - This ingredient comes from the fruit of the Argan tree that only grows in the semi-desert region of Morocco. Argan Oil is extremely high in anti-oxidants vitamin E, phenols, phenolic acid, essential fatty acids, carotene and Squalene. Perfect for both skin and hair, Argan Oil is moisturizing, helps to balance sebum production also known to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, redness and repair sun damage.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) - Ubiquinone naturally decreases in our bodies with aging and is used effectively on the skin as an anti-aging ingredient. Ubiquinone is thought to penetrate the skin easily, and reduce free radical damage via its antioxidant properties. It has also been found to assist cells in building collagen and elastin. Therefore, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Ubiquinone also has properties that allow it to prevent or reduce oxidative damage to tissues.
- Silk Amino Acids - Pure silk protein that is a glycoprotein extract and very rich in moisture preservation characteristics. It is also a natural non-animal protein.