This treatment incorporates Peptides which help reduce surface area deep wrinkles and contribute to the thickening of the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal, and is lightly scented with energizing lemonrass. Helps to reduce wrinkles and crow’s feet. CoQ10, known for boosting skin repair and reducing free radical damage, is in this lotion. Anti-oxidants of Japanese Green Tea, Vitamin E and C protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide –This peptide helps to protect the skin’s collagen from the effects of UVA and contributes to the thickening of the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal. This ingredient also has stimulatory activity comparable to that of retinoic acid but without its drawbacks of irritation. In the body, peptides regulate the activity of other molecules such as proteins to help repair and condition the skin.
- CoQ10 – Ubiquinone – A vitamin-like nutrient that resides in the mitochondrial cell membrane. Coenzyme Q 10 is known to be a “cellular energy source”.
- Japanese Green Tea – Has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C- Has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Squalane – Plant source found in olives. It has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.