This water-based formula moisturizes without oiliness. The gel-like consistency forms a protective barrier to prevent bacteria on the surface, which can contribute to acne and blemishes. It conditions oily skin and helps clarify problem-blemished skin. Glycolic Acid, a natural exfoliating ingredient, encourages the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations. Rosacea conditions, such as inflammation accompanied by skin eruptions, can benefit from this formula. Recommended to use under Advanced SPF 30 for day use.
- Glycolic Acid – A naturally derived Alpha Hydroxy Acid found in Sugar Cane. Studies have shown Glycolic Acid is an exfoliant that encourages the production of collagen and promotes cell turnover.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
- Vitamin A – Studies have shown that Vitamin A increases the skin’s elasticity and normalizes dry, parched skin.
- Camellia Oleifera Extract – Thea Sinenisis Extract (Japanese Green Tea Extract). This extract helps reduce skin irritation and redness. Japanese Green Tea Extract acts as an effective antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent, emollient humectant that moisturizes, lubricates and soothes the skin.
- Squalane – A naturally derived ingredient found in olives has been known to be the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness while replacing necessary oils.
- Yeast Extract – Has been known to stimulate the skin’s immune system cells to work harder. Also known to help in repairing weakened support systems that allow skin to sag and wrinkle.