This daily reconditioning treatment contains natural fruit acids of Grape, Lemon, Passionflower and Pineapple, and essential oils of Lavender, Lemon, and Geranium. All of these natural fruits gently encourage the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. Using on a daily basis will help diminish fine lines, scarring and skin discolorations. Vitamin A, E and C protect the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and helps improve elasticity.
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acids - Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid and Tartaric Acid are derived from Grape, Lemon and Pineapple. Studies have shown Alpha Hydroxyl Acids exfoliate the skin and encourages the production of collagen and increases cell turnover.
- Salicylic Acid – A naturally derived Beta-Hydroxy Acid found in Willow Bark Extract. Encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture and is known for its antiseptic properties.
- Glycoproteins – Its revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental influences. Boosts skin’s oxygen content and consumption with proven increase in cellular respiration.
- Vitamin E – Anti-oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment including UV radiation and chemical pollutants and even certain lifestyle choices like smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Vitamin A – Increases the skin’s elasticity and normalizes dry parched skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C is effective in increasing hydration levels, evening skin tone and stimulating collagen production.